Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Biblical Christmas Wrapping Paper

During art time this morning I let the twins paint using dot dot paint as well as finger paint on kraft paper. We are creating our own Christmas wrapping paper. I had been drawing stars for them to fill in and Christmas trees, then Nathaniel asked me to paint a rainbow, like Noah's Ark. That got me thinking, why not draw a picture representing each book of the Bible.



Emma drew a whale:



Natty chose Exodus (15-40):



After we finish our Christmas wrapping paper, I'll tie the gifts up with simple bows using yarn ribbon or tulle in coordinating colors and give our gifts within a gift to special people in our lives.  This is going to be a fun way to learn the Bible, spread the Good News and express our creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment