Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble by Kim on the Out of the Box Sampler Style Hive Blog

http://creatingthehive.com/blog-post/33256/gobble-gobble-gobble

Gobble, Gobble,Gobble...
WOW, i just received my wonderful sampler box and boy was it filled with so many goodies, Michelle did an awesome job of making it so special, which she does for EVERYBODY, but this one was tide up in a pretty brown sash with a ADORABLE child's  hand print  of a turkey, how 'cute is that!!!!
So now back to the wonderful adventure, I was doing some business stuff and my husband got the box. I asked him to open it up and see what is in it, (Michelle keeps the food packaged separate from the other goods,) so i tell my husband "oh that's food look in there and see. We'll let me say he saw this wonderful treat from.....

So he conveniently pocketed it with saying oh wow this is mine!!!  I didn't even get a chance to see it!! So i said at least let me look at it, well he took the first bite, then showed it to me, the chocolaty, peanuts, covered goodness and the smell of good chocolate as I sniffed it ,was so dreamy !!  Then poof it was gone, he must have seen me drool, so he pop the rest of it in his mouth and said wow, that was good!!!
So as I went to the site www.thechocolatesprinkle.etsy.com
I noticed that they are

Organically & Naturally Homemade...

So Stop By for some goodness at this wonderful shop, tell them that Kim from Out Of The Box Sampler Team and LipSmackinCreations sent you over :)   What a wonderful gift this would make for someones stocking .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The next goodie is from   

  www.vowangems.etsy.com 

What a nice surprise to find earrings! they are so delicate, stunning, and a eloquent simple pleasure. I couldn't find a picture of the ones i received , but they are a wonderful shade of green, pink gold, it reminds me of a spring day and two beautiful little flowers just waiting for a hummingbird to come take a drink. I can not wait to wear them!!So here are some other things i found in their shop... 

to read the rest of the article: http://creatingthehive.com/blog-post/33256/gobble-gobble-gobble

No comments:

Post a Comment