Thursday, October 13, 2016

Zulily Packages


A Zulily box was on my front doorstep this morning!  I love when I get packages from Zulily, it's a mini-Christmas morning for me. I order clothing, hair accessories, toys, books, fragrances, shoes, lingerie, pj's,  for the family but the delivery time to my doorstop is about 3-4 weeks from the order. I don't always remember what's in the box, although Zulily is good about letting me know when parts of my order ship - notice I said parts of my order. I've noticed that my order doesn't ship all together,  I used to make it a point to purchase something for my son when I've ordered a lot of things for his twin sister, so when the order came in, he had something, too. But I've stopped doing that because the items in the order often don't arrive at the same time. I might get a box filled with Zulily goodies from 2 or 3 orders or one item at a time in some cases.


So today's order was from  two different orders and it did contain something for my son. I'm sure he will be thrilled with his new E-Land Kids chambray shirt - no, he would rather have a toy or Legos.  My daughter actually got a big haul this morning: a pink feathery hair accessory, a Tutu & Lulu mustard yellow and blue floral ruffle dress, a Tutu & Lulu  Christmas tunic with red polka dot leggings and a Tutu and Lulu pink and blue floral ruffle dress and pant set. I was not left out, I got Spanx lingerie!
Tutu & Lulu outfits for my daughter!

  
Another Tutu & Lulu outfit! Won't this be cute for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment